Sunday June 2nd 10am
Join us for a Brunch Pop Up by Bua Thai Kitchen
Delicious Plant-Based Thai food cooked by Ashley Weinsetein-Berner of Bua Thai. Items can be purchased directly from Ashley.
- Pad Grapow (Stir-Fried Holy Basil Tofu) served with cucumber and jasmine rice or we could do the red/brown jasmine rice medley.
- Cashew Salad served with mango and lettuce cups (minced cashews, lemongrass, ginger, shallot, toasted coconut, cilantro, Thai basil, garlic, lime, Thai chili garnish)
- Thai Cold Brew (coffee and chicory cold brew, coconut condensed milk, coconut milk)
- Thai Iced Tea (black tea naturally sweetened with carrot juice, coconut sugar, and topped with coconut milk)
- Iced Herbal Tea (pandan & lemongrass)- unsweetened
- Fresh cut mango or mango sticky rice