In this class we practice yoga, breath awareness, and build community. And get ready to shatter many of the negative myths about pregnancy, childbirth and your body. You will learn a balanced approach to your birthing experience.
Prenatal Yoga helps moms-to-be reduce to prepare for childbirth through a combination of breath awareness, strengthening yoga postures, relaxation, and community with other expecting moms.
Prenatal yoga can help to improve your pregnancy by helping with
About Jessica Blanchard
Hey! Nice to meet you. I teach busy people how to re-energize and revitalize with wellness strategies that work. I’m a yoga teacher, Ayurvedic practitioner, dietitian and most importantly, a mom.
I’ve taught yoga for over a decade, but I learned firsthand how crucial yoga’s tools are to the birth experience when I gave birth to my son Dylan.
I practiced and taught yoga through 9 months of pregnancy, and continues to use yoga to support the physical and mental challenges of being a mom (just wait, you’ll see!).
I look forward to supporting you in your journey to motherhood and beyond. Please email me if you have any questions.
What makes this prenatal yoga class different?
– you will learn about how your body is changing and how you need to compensate in your everyday movements to keep it feeling great
– you will learn specific breathing exercises and postures to help you with your delivery
– you will connect with a community of moms-to-be who want to live healthfully
– you will hear positive, empowering messages about pregnancy and birth
– you’ll learn a holistic approach to pregnancy and birth
– you hear real-life experiences from your instructor
Check our online schedule here.
You can pay for an individual class for $15 or we have class cards and monthly packages available.
These are resources that I’ve developed to help you with eating, breathing, and feeling happier.
7-Day Plan for Feeling Fitter and Happier
Nutritious and Delicious Recipes
Stress-Reducing Breathing Practices (Audio Guide)