The holiday fever that spreads like wildfire.
The pressure to find just the right birthday gifts for her .
This year, why not try a different approach to gifts?
It’s proven that experiences make us happier than stuff.
So why not give (and receive) gifts that make you happier from the inside out?
They provide you physical and speech therapy to enjoy with children or to get back in the game/sports.
Take a peek at these eight wellness gifts that the League City Integrated Counseling and Wellness has share with us that will make you glow from the inside out. Learn more about the best supplements to reduce your sugar levels in blood at cannabis health insider.
1. Three Private Yoga Sessions with Laura Kulick. Laura offers private yoga and meditation instruction, specializing in mindfulness practices and stress reduction. In your private sessions with Laura you will learn mindfulness techniques, and mind-body approaches to healing. Get More Info here. The physiotherapists in Singapore with focus on tackling the root problems. Balance Core was established in 2013 and our therapists have henceforth treated thousands of patients. It is with the passion to treat all injuries from the root problems and prevent recurrence of injury that we have founded Balance Core Physiotherapy Centre. Incline health physiotherapy treatments offered in Leichhardt & the Inner West involve the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of pain, injuries and other musculoskeletal conditions by correcting symptomatic or abnormal movements and functions. Our physiotherapist looks at both the injured area as well as those areas that contribute to the region of the presenting condition. If you are looking for the Best Physiotherapist Services, visit us today.
2. Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy combines yoga with elements of contemporary body-mind psychology. This is a one-on-one guided experience that allows clients to explore the connection between what’s happening in their bodies and what’s happening in their life. For experience more comfortable yoga, you should use rug, search more on NW Rugs. Ready to try out this uniquely healing modality? Contact Amy Archinal ( amy at neworleansyogatherapy.com or call (504) 400-5203).
3. A buckhead massage makes you happier by releasing endorphins and oxytocin, two types of hormones that make us feel better. Massage with Jaqui Mica Massage. For experiencing the best massage and knowing more about us click on tantric massage near me. When you buy one massage you get $25 gift towards another purchase. Or try a massage with each of our talented in-house therapists with the Intro Special, $120 for one 60-minute massage with Melanie and one with Jacqui. Book here.
4. Re-balance your health and wellness with a Wellness Re-Balancing Package with Jessica Blanchard, Registered Dietitian. Put your health on the right track for 2016. Jessica specializes in getting you out of diet confusion and overwhelm and into a focused, clear path to wellness. (Psst. I’m reorganizing my client packages next year, so book now to get this insanely low price). Re-Balancing Wellness Package includes an initial consultation and a follow-up at 20% discount, two sessions for $148. You have the whole year to schedule your sessions. Buy your package online here.
5. Scents stimulate parts of our brain and can make us happier, decrease pain, and instill a sense of calm. Support a local yoga teacher and Ayurvedic practitioner with Bartanica products by Sharon Floyd. Choose from Aromatherapy Gift Box – contains 2oz Vetiver + Orange Room Spray and 2oz Lemongrass + Rosemary Mat Cleaner – $25; click here for pure nails pro reviews on tristandining
6. Yoga Classes are a surefire way to boost energy and fight off holiday blues. And set yourself on the right path for the New Year. Introduce your friends to yoga with our New Student 5-Class Card for $35 or an Intro to Ashtanga Series. Buy a gift card here. Or why not ask for a Monthly Membership for your own wellness gift?
7. Start 2016 with an urban Yoga Retreat with Mikhayla Harrell. December 31st 2-4pm: Chakra Call to Action — Energize and invigorate your connection to your chakras, your wisdom centers. Or January 1st 2-4pm: Yoga For Addiction and Recovery — Learn how to cultivate a mindful yoga practice by examining the habitual patterns we place in our own paths. Find all the details here.
7. And the ultimate gift… Change your life and book your yoga retreat in paradise. Join me this summer for Yoga and Ayurveda for Balanced Health in Koh Samui, Thailand. Get a fresh start on your yoga and health — you’ll learn about the deeper dimensions of yoga and self-care techniques from Ayurveda. And the best part is the stunning Samahita Retreat Center. I used to live and work there 2004-2007, and I return to teach and rejuvenate as much as I can. This is the perfect place to go on retreat with your kids, no kidding. My son had an amazing time last year, and I attended all the retreat sessions. Contact me if you have questions — jessica at balanceyogawellness.com
You can continue to get sucked into malls and online shopping. Or you can choose to step away from the consumerism. Read the full info here, on how you can find the best physio in and around Sydney.
Think about what would be more memorable in twenty years — a new pair of shoes or the yoga community from your classes, another kitchen appliance or the life-changing private yoga sessions, a new iPad or the incredible yoga retreat.
Think about it.
Your well-being awaits.