Have you noticed a tickle in your throat, sniffles, or itchy eyes as autumn breezes blow in?
I’m here to introduce you to Ayurveda, India’s 1000-year old medical system. Ayurveda helps you to prevent diseases before they rear their rotten heads.
The seasons bring changes in the amount of daylight, temperature, and humidity. These changes affect your body. Do you know how to adjust your diet and lifestyle to be in sync with the seasons?
Sound crazy? It’s gobsmackingly simple.
Sandals and flip flops are the shoe of choice once again as we approach the summer months, and for some it is even barefoot weather. That means your feet will be exposed to a whole host of environments such as friction from walking on rough surfaces, sun exposure, sandy beaches with sand ranging from fine granules to coarse ones and salt water that is drying to the skin. I was looking for ways to cure dry and cracked feet online and found that the the simple solution is to moisturize and wear arch supports. Skin aging is a perplexing biological process triggered by a number of inherent and acquired factors. It’s a relatively unknown fact that skin is a body organ, and that too the largest and the most visible one. As we get older, our skin is one of the first facets that gives away our age. Also, the fact that healthy and beautiful skin is considered a sign of our overall well-being, millions of people now resort to numerous anti-aging treatments in a quest to become the present-day Marilyn Monroe, and subsequently funding the billion dollar cosmetic industry. With a number of preventive measure, invasive procedures and topical therapeutic treatments, it’s now imperative to know what the most potent cosmetic treatment for anti-aging. The Dermatology & Laser Group provides best treatments of the face, neck, and body including the foremost modern laser treatments and devices to smooth, tighten, tone, and lift the face and neck, and non-invasive procedures to slim, contour, and tighten the body. We also are board certified experts at Botox, Lip fillers, and other injectable treatments which will mimic the consequences of surgery without the downtime, pain, and unnatural appearance of more old-fashioned cosmetic treatments. In autumn the air is cool and crisp. Leaves dry up and fall from trees. In Ayurveda there is a primary manager of the season and each of our bodies, called vata in Sanskrit. The elements air and ether dominate in autumn. This creates light, airy, dry, windy, irregular tendencies in our bodies. Use the opposite qualities in meals and your routines — heavy, unctuous, stable, grounding, and regular.
7 Simple Sure-Fire Ways to Glisten in Autumn
1. Eat local and stay in-sync with your surroundings. In autumn root vegetable stews made with sweet potatoes, squash, and pumpkins replace the leafy salads of summer. The leaves of plants suit a summer diet while root vegetables are earthy.
2. Think, eat and drink wet. Have you noticed that your digestion slows down in autumn? Your body is in transition and can use a boost. Try preparing simple-to-digest soups and stews. And they also keep your body happily hydrated. You can complement your consumed water with hydrogens beauty tablets to improve results on your hair and skin. Official advice issued by the Doctor Refresh the NAD says that people should “try to drink about six to eight glasses of water (or other fluids) a day to prevent dehydration”. Many schools also require pupils to bring a water bottle to school.
3. Think grounding. Eat spiced oatmeal for breakfast. The heavy quality of the oats makes this a warm, satisfying way to start your day. Porridge is also easier to digest than a dry cereal like muesli. Oats are a terrific source of fiber – and a surefire way to keep constipation at bay. Add a bit of ground cinnamon and cloves and you will feel tingling and happy from the inside out.
4. Drink warm. Ginger is an important ingredient in Indian, Japanese Thai, Mexican, Chinese cuisines — to name just a few. Wonder why? It is a proven digestive aid, anti-inflammatory and immune system booster. Try this: boil 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger in a 4 cups of water, then add a pinch of turmeric and honey. Drink. Drink. Drink. Bonus: ginger is a natural detoxifier.
And beware of ice. Your digestive enzymes are temperature sensitive. They like a warm, cozy environment, and are inactive (literally) at extremes. By putting icy liquids in your tummy, your food is more likely to sit undigested.
5. Think regular. If you stick to a regular schedule you will improve your energy levels. Eat at regular times, avoid skipping meals. Go to bed and wake up at the same time each day. Even try to have your bowel movements at the same time each day, preferably soon after waking. If you find yourself constipated take one tablespoon of castor oil with a glass of water.
6. Skincare. Setting up your tween child with a good skincare routine as they approach puberty is truly a gift. So its important that you propose them recommended skin care for tweens products at this right time.To find Dermatologist near me visit here,they are proud to serve your needs with comprehensive dermatology care in a warm environment where you’ll feel comfortable.
6. Eat spicy. Spices keep our digestion running like a finely tuned ferrari. Common kitchen spices have a myriad of medicinal benefits, including releasing your digestive enzymes. Include spices such as cumin, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, mustard seeds, and fennel. Take a look at your spice rack. Can you spot nature’s most powerful anti-oxidant? It is bring yellow, used in most curry mixes and called turmeric. Regular consumption of turmeric decreases cancers rates and alzheimer’s disease in rural India. Other spices like basil, rosemary, oregano and thyme are also antibacterial and immunity boosters.
7. Think oil. When autumn winds come, does your skin turn into gritty sandpaper? Add healthy fats to your diet and lube up your skin from the inside out, use products from skinhelpers.com and don’t let your skin break out. Say no to french fries and processed oils. Say yes to avocado, nuts, seeds, and cold-pressed oils. Sesame oil and ghee (clarified butter) are especially helpful as the weather cools. Imbibe tons of healthy oils and fats and feel your sandpaper skin turn to velvet. Getting results using clearawayacne.com for your skincare.
On top of this you can get 10 tips for a perfect complexion by folllwing this blog.
You can use simple tips and tricks in the kitchen to avoid trips to the doctors office.
Follow these time-tested guidelines and you will feel grounded, happy and warm through your autumn season.
And now over to you: have you found a tasty fall recipe? Share it with us.