Due to the huge success of our Post-Mardi Gras Yoga & Healthy Eating Challenge, we are going to have another one. This time will include a healthy eating demos & recipe swap with a potluck at the end. This is a great way to fight off the summertime blues. We will focus on recipes that involve minimal preparation and more raw ingredients. As part of the challenge you will learn about the types of foods that can help to keep you cool.
Going away in the middle? Not to worry, we can “pause” your participation until you return….but that’s not a passport to pig out while on holiday!
What is the Yoga and Healthy Eating Challenge?
A challenge to practice yoga with consistency and dedication.
A challenge to prioritize yourself.
A challenge to introduce a few healthy eating habits to your life.
A challenge to establish a routine with healthy, sustainable habits built in.
A challenge to find YOUR BALANCE!
How does it work?
You decide how many times per week you can commit to practicing yoga – 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7!
You come to the kick off meeting Sunday, June 30th, 3pm.
At this meeting ou write a contract with yourself with this commitment.
We will give you a kick start of healthy eating, shopping and recipe guidelines.
We give you a discount on your yoga classes
We give you a guidelines for healthy eating.
You are invited to one Healthy Eating Cooking Demo July 14th and a potluck at the end of the challenge (potential dates July 28th or August 3rd)
Challenge dates: 4 weeks between July 1 – August 12th
Special price for all challenge participants – $99 for the month of yoga!
You must commit to attending at least 3 classes per week!
Note: if you are already practicing unlimited yoga, you are welcome to join for no additional cost! RSVP for the kick off and you’ll receive all the info.
Benefits During the Challenge:
– One discounted massage with KT Massage Therapy ($70, $15 savings)
– FREE healthy eating demo (perspective date July 14th)
– Discounts on Ayurvedic Consultations with Sharon Floyd
– Weekly healthy eating advice
– Support from your Yoga Advisors on how to choose the best classes and any other concerns
– Meet a community of people interested in health
– You will feel great!
Prizes for Completing the Challenge
– 2 Participants will win a 30 minute massage with KT Massage Therapy
– 1 Participant will win an Ayurvedic Consultation with Sharon Floyd
– 1 Participant will win Free Yoga for 1 month!
– 20% discount on your next yoga package from Balance!
Yoga Challenge Kick Off – Sunday June 30th 3-5pm
Sign up here for the challenge by RSVP for the meeting (this step is free). If you CAN’T make the meeting, continue to RSVP and email email@example.com and she will send you a form complete and all the great info from the kick off meeting.
Payment for the month of yoga for $99 will be available starting June 29th.